Oxford Learner's Quick Reference Grammar …
• covers the grammar you need at intermediate and advanced levels (B2- C2).
• clearly explains how the grammar works.
• provides examples that show you how to use the grammar correctly and how to avoid mistakes.
• helps you revise grammar for your exams.
• 181 grammar topics (including full coverage of verbs and tenses, such as present perfect and past continuous, prepositions and much more) – complementing the grammar content in coursebooks and grammar books.
• Provides over 2000 examples that show you how to use the grammar correctly and how to avoid common mistakes.
• Cross-references between topics - to help build a complete picture of how the topics work together.
• Helps you sound more natural – with over 150 useful tips and pronunciation of selected grammar points.
• You can…
- browse the contents by grammatical theme or search the A-Z index.
- create and edit your own lists of your favourite topics.
- view your ‘History’ to see your recent searches.