Covered by WIRED, TechCrunch, Mashable, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Popular Mechanics, The Independent, Macworld, TMZ and many, many others!
It's 1984, and you've got a VHS camcorder! It'll look that way when you record and send old, messed up-looking retro videos to friends. They'll swear you built a time machine: "OMG, how'd you shoot that?"
With Rarevision VHS, you'll make home movies that look and sound like real retro video tapes pulled out of storage after 30 years. You can change the on-screen date to trick your friends, create flashing cheesy custom titles, glitch up the picture by shaking your device and use the zoom lens feature to emphasize those truly embarrassing moments!
Trust us, we asked literally everyone and it's unanimous: this app is freakin' rad!
Here's Why You Need It:
• Four words: Best. Throwback. Videos. Ever.
• Create VHS-style retro videos of your kids that look like the ones from your childhood
• Impress the new girl by using our app to convince her you built a time machine
• The only VHS app you should ever consider to capture your 80s and 90s-themed parties
• Make your kids' incredibly boring school plays actually rad
And Also Because of This:
• Realism: the ORIGINAL and BEST VHS app for simulating the glitches of old videotape recordings
• Change the on-screen date so people think you're way younger--or older--than you really are
• Create custom F*L*A*S*H*I*N*G titles for the ultimate in on-screen cheese
• Phony zoom lens feature dramatically enhances the cheese factor
• Glitch the picture during recording using your finger or by shaking your device
• Don't think we forgot to make things sound retro terrible (we didn't)
• Widescreen recording option (but would you REALLY want to use it?)
• Import videos from other apps to give them the VHS treatment
*** PLEASE NOTE: THIS APP DOES NOT WORK ON ROOTED DEVICES WITH CUSTOM ROMS. If you don't know what "rooted" means, don't worry about this. ***
Rarevision is a US-based company, with all software development done in-house.
Copyright © 2015-2021 Rarevision LLC. All rights reserved.
What's New• You can disable the tracking lines completely now!
• On-screen display won't disappear now when exiting settings
• Fixed red noise problem with some devices
• Other bug fixes and stability improvements