The following are some of the key features of the Aarogya Setu platform:
● Creation of ABHA (Ayushman Bharat Health Account) that helps in building and maintaining longitudinal health records and allow accessing your information right from admission to treatment and discharge in a paperless manner
● Discovery and linking of health records, Consent Management for sharing health records
● eRaktKosh API (provided by CDAC) integration that allows users to search for nearby Blood Banks and the availability of blood units in real-time for different Blood Groups. Various filters and some crucial information like contact number, email, distance, direction, navigation, etc. are also provided for users’ convenience.
● Self-Assessment test based on ICMR guidelines
● Facilitates the Registration of Covid-19 vaccine registration
● Facilitates the download of the Covid-19 vaccine certificate
● A completely revamped User Interface and User Experience
● Open API based Health Status Check
● Updates, advisory, and best practices related to COVID-19
● Nation-wide COVID-19 statistics
● Emergency COVID-19 Helpline contacts
● List of ICMR approved Labs with COVID-19 testing facilities
● Provides the infection Status of the User
● QR Code scan feature to share Health Status
● Support for over 12 Languages
Key Permissions required by the App:
● Camera permission for scanning QR code
● Location Permission to provide location-based services like nearby blood banks, hospitals, labs, etc.
● Media Permission to allow downloading Health Records, Vaccination Certificate, and others.