Search for and select locations:
• The largest organization database and filters to refine your search.
• Detailed information: contacts, hours of operation, services provided, photos, and reviews.
• Floor plans to find your way around Moscow's major shopping malls.
• Search for places and addresses without an internet connection (offline maps).
• View saved locations on different devices.
• On foot, including passageways between buildings and walking paths.
• On public transport, with information about scheduled arrival at a stop.
• By bike, with road types, crossings, and warnings about vehicle roadways.
• By car, with navigation that takes account of the traffic situation, and warnings about cameras.
• Real-time location of buses, trams, trolleybuses, and minibuses is shown on the map.
• Important transportation facilities such as stops and metro stations are highlighted.
• Option to display only selected routes on the map.
• Moving transport tags are shown on the maps of major cities like Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Krasnodar, Voronezh, Ufa, and Samara.
• Optimal routes for avoiding traffic, with different route options displayed on the map.
• Navigator with voice prompts along the route.
• Speed camera, speed limit, and speeding notifications.
• Real-time updates on traffic, road accidents, speed radar, and more.
• Offline maps to download for use without an internet connection.
What's NewYandex.Maps is now available in Android Auto. You can cast it to your car's screen during trips. Find everything you need behind the wheel: search for places, routes for avoiding traffic, voice prompts with directions and warnings about your speed and traffic cameras, plus quick access to your bookmarks.
Your car and phone must both support Android Auto to use these features. You also must be in Russia and need a Yandex Plus subscription. Sign up through Yandex.Maps and get 3 months free.