- Class Saathi is a FREE MCQ based, personalized learning app for students of Class 6, 7, 8, 9,10. (CBSE, NCERT)
- All Questions on Class Saathi are made by IITians.
- Class Saathi is designed to be a revision app for students to help them score higher in exams.
- Class Saathi is a unique AI-powered study app for Maths & Science and is India’s beloved exam preparation app for school learning, covering the CBSE/NCERT syllabus.
What does Class Saathi offer?
1. Unlimited FREE CBSE Practice Questions (MCQ) and Chapter Wise Quiz with NCERT Solutions for Maths and Science
2. Personalized Question Recommendation Powered by Saathi AI Engine
3. Customizable Mock Test and Daily Quiz Contests for Better Self-Study
4. Real-Time Statistics & In-Depth Analysis Reports of Your Study
5. Personal “Pocket” for Managing Study Materials
6. Unique & Fun In-App Badges
7. E-Certificates on Completion of the Course (Saathi Certificate & Open Badge)
* iPhone users can also use Class Saathi on their chrome browser using this link - https://class-saathi.web.app/
** If you are a teacher, with Class Saathi you can:
- Assign homework to your students in less than a minute (instantly graded)
- Create and hold LIVE quizzes in online classes
- Monitor students’ performance with real-time reports
- Track attendance and conduct in-class assessments when you get back to the classroom.
Save time and manage your classroom efficiently with Class Saathi!
Why Class Saathi?
Class Saathi motivates and helps students continuously learn by solving practice questions. Saathi AI, a personalized recommendation engine provides personalized learning journeys for students with question recommendations and detailed analysis.
All the questions on the Class Saathi app are prepared by IIT students. Even the product owner of Class Saathi is an IIT Kanpur graduate and wants to make it the best study app in India.
The makers of Class Saathi have 2 core beliefs
1. Education is a capability multiplier and can serve as a powerful engine of growth for any nation.
2. Technology can help improve education. That said, we believe that instead of deploying expensive technologies in schools, we should come up with more pedagogically effective and affordable tech solutions. That’s what Class Saathi is about.
“Saathi” in the Hindi language means Companion. Class Saathi would serve as a self-study app for the students, a companion app for the teachers, and the principals making classroom learning and online education more personalized, quantified, and interactive.
About TagHive (company building Class Saathi)
TagHive is an education technology company funded by Samsung Ventures, South Korea. TagHive has filed 31 Intellectual Property applications of which 19 are registered.
Send any feedback to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions: https://tag-hive.com/terms-and-conditions/