Just pick a soundtrack from your music library and start shooting your lip-sync performance. Apply video effects live while shooting. Pause and resume recording at any time to change scene, preview your footage or retake scenes as needed. No matter how many scenes you take, music will stay in perfect sync with your performance.
Create your masterpiece in a snap, share it and become a video star!
• Create music videos to your favorite songs.
• Automatic lip-sync. Your video will stay in perfect sync with soundtrack - no matter how many shots you take.
• Pick soundtrack from your device library (supported formats: mp3, m4a, wav, ogg) or use microphone.
• Express yourself with over 50 video effects, switch them live while shooting (part of them available via an in-app purchase)!
• Pause/resume shooting at any time to change scene, preview/edit your footage, change recording mode etc.
• Trim, discard and re-take scenes (fragments) as needed.
• Instantly preview your footage/edits.
• Start Timer lets you set a start delay when filming yourself.
• Stop Timer allows you pause recording at specified soundtrack position.
• Stop Motion Timer helps you shoot animated or time lapse scenes/fragments (available via an in-app purchase).
• Fast Motion recording mode - speed up video (up to 2x) keeping audio speed unchanged.
• Export your videos to Gallery in mp4 format or
• Share your videos on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other social networks and media services.
• Create and work on multiple projects independently.
• No sign up or account required. Download and start shooting immediately.
Please support further development of the app by unlocking premium features via one-time in-app purchases. Thanks!
Notes & Recommendations:
- Your projects/footage is stored only on your device. We do not collect user content on our servers and thus cannot help you restore deleted videos!
- The app requires at least 300MB of free storage space to work. Recommended minimum free space is 1GB.
- Fast Motion, Stop Motion and Stop Timer features require a soundtrack-based project and are not available with microphone.
- On older devices you might get jerky videos. If so, try decreasing resolution on the settings page.
If you are experiencing an issue with the app please contact us by email and provide as many details as possible so we could identify and fix it.
• Critical bug fixes
• Now you can trim (with fade) and change tempo/pitch/rate of soundtrack with the new Soundtrack Editor feature (beta)
• Switch cameras within your video project
• HD resolution
• Revamped UI
• Many other updates, performance improvements and bug fixes
We'd be thrilled if you would leave us some feedback for this release on Google Play or by email!